Up to 150 construction jobs at Dublin data centre

UP TO 150 construction jobs are to be created by a data centre company in Dublin. Digital Realty broke ground on its new 10-acre data centre site at Profile Park on the Nangor Road in west Dublin.

Continue reading
43 INTREO advice centres to be open in January 2014

The Department of Social Protection has announced that there will be 43 INTREO centres open and active by the end of January 2014.

INTREO centres are one-stop shops for jobseekers that will provide both social welfare payments and employment supports in the one place.

“There are a number of new features in the Intreo service which were not a part of the old social welfare local office model,” explained Minister Joan Burton.

Services will include:

  • Client profiling
  • One-to-one meetings and
  • Progress monitoring

Continue reading
Dairy equipment manufacturer to create 20 jobs at Kerry HQ

Irish dairy equipment manufacturer Dairymaster is to create 20 jobs at its headquarters in Causeway, Co Kerry, in 2014.

The jobs will be spread across engineering, manufacturing, marketing, research and development, and veterinary science. This follows an expansion of the company’s facilities in Kerry earlier this year.

Continue reading
Irish tech firm creates 30 new jobs in Dublin

Irish software company Diona Technologies has closed €4m in funding and is opening a new office in Dublin that will hire over 30 people.

The technology firm, which has government agencies around the world as clients, secured the investment from venture capital company ACT and banking specialist Investec in a series A fundraising round advised by Goodbody Corporate.

Diona aims to hire at least 30 high skill mobile technology and back office support staff in the coming 12-18 months and has just signed a lease on a new office in Dublin 4.

Continue reading
30 jobs announced at IT provider IIS

There has been another boost to the IT sector in Ireland with the announcement of 30 new jobs at Dublin-based software and services provider IIS.

The company will create 30 new positions in the following 12 months, with a potential for further growth depending on the continued success of the business so far.

The company will now be looking to fill jobs across all areas of the business in 2014, from sales to other development roles.

Continue reading
Aspen to create 42 new jobs in Dublin

Pharmaceutical giant Aspen is to create 42 jobs at its European operations centre in CityWest in Dublin, bringing total employment at the facility to 100 within 12 months.

Aspen is a supplier of branded and generic pharmaceuticals in more than 150 countries across the world and of consumer and nutritional products in selected territories.

Continue reading
Tech company to create 100 jobs in Dublin

Intercom is to create 100 highly-skilled software engineering and design jobs in Dublin over the next 18 months.

The company is developing a personal messaging service for web and mobile businesses to allow their customers to interact with each other. The company has secured nearly 2,000 customers, including Yahoo, Rackspace and, since it began operating.

The company currently employs 47 staff, more than 30 of whom are working on engineering and developing the product in Dublin.

Continue reading
Nom Nom Subs to open 10 stores and create 60 jobs

Food brand Nom Nom Subs has announced it is to create more than 60 new jobs as part of its franchise development further to opening its first store last December.

The new roles will be developed in franchise, marketing, store management, retail and production over the next 18 months with the opening of ten new stores nationwide. Ten jobs were created in the first store in Pearse Street train station in Dublin.

Continue reading
30 new jobs available with FMI sales team for Electric Ireland contract

Sales Company FIELD MANAGEMENT IRELAND (FMI) has announced the creation of thirty new jobs, as part of its contract supporting Electric Ireland.

The positions are available immediately.

It is expected that approximatley 60% of the new recruits will be based in Dublin, with the remaining 40% spread across various locations around the country.

The new staff will be responsible for selling gas and electricity door-to-door to householders around the country.

Continue reading
Subway to create 1,800 Irish jobs by 2020

Sandwich chain Subway is planning a major expansion of its business in Ireland and plans to create more than 1,800 jobs over the next six years with the opening of new outlets.

Subway plans to open 40 new shops in Ireland over the next year alone in an investment worth almost €5m. This will create up to 400 jobs.

The company aims to add more than 180 stores around the country by 2020. It opened 16 new stores in Ireland last year which brings its total in Ireland to 117.

Continue reading


Helpingjob Human Resources Ltd.
23 Mountjoy Sq. Dublin 1.
Land line: +353 15598020
Mobile: +353 894905300